What Locations Do You Service?
Currently we service the Twin Cities and some of the surrounding suburbs. You can view our service area here.
Do You Offer Subscriptions?
Do You Come To Your Customer's House?
Do I Need To Be Home?
No, you can leave notes during checkout where you'll leave your skates. We'll come to your house, sharpen them and put the skates back where we found them. Schedule a sharpening today.
Will Rusty Skate Come To Events?
Does Rusty Skate Have A Brick & Mortar Location?
Do Subscriptions Get Discounts?
Yes, Sign up for a subscription and you'll get a discount on each sharpening. The best part is you don't need to think about getting your skates sharpened anymore because we'll come to your location regularly. Schedule a sharpening today.
I Didn't Create an Account, How Can I View My Subscription?
If you did not create an account when ordering your subscription that is ok, you will just need to create an account with the email you used when you placed your order. To create an account follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the home page www.rustyskate.com and click on the person icon in the upper right hand corner.
2. From the Login screen click on the Create Account button on the bottom of the page.
3. On the Create Account page make sure you use the same email you used when you placed your subscription order.
4. We will send you an email asking you to activate your account. Click on the activate your account button in the email.
5. Re-enter your account password and submit and your account will be active with all of the same details you used when ordering your subscription (billing, address, hollow, sharpening dates and times).
I'm Not Sure Which Hollow to Choose, Can You Give Any Guidance?
You bet we can! Check out our blog post here for more detail on choosing a hollow.
Is There A Minimum Order?
No, we will come to your location for one skate or 100.
Do you offer various hollows?
Absolutely, we can sharpen your skates with any of the 12 hollows listed below:
5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16, 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/4"
Do You Sharpen Loose Steel?
Yes we do!